When you’re a small business, you need to take advantage of all the online tools that can attract potential customers. Facebook Preferred Page Audience is a great hidden gem that can do just that.
In order to use this Facebook feature, you need to have a Facebook business page.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Preferred Page Audience
Basically, you would set the following parameters and Facebook will do their best to target your posts in front of the people you identified:
- Location – Enter the countries, states, cities or ZIP codes where the people you most want to connect with are located. Please note that city and ZIP locations aren’t available in all countries.
- Age – Select the minimum and maximum age of the people who will find your ad relevant.
- Gender – Choose the gender of the people you most want to connect with, or choose “All”.
- Interests – Add the interests of the audience you most want to connect with. Facebook can help you connect with specific audiences by looking at their interests, activities, the Pages they have liked and closely related topics.
- Languages – Leave this blank unless the audience you are targeting uses a language that is not common to the location you have chosen above.
If you have any questions on this feature or would like more information on how you can get your business more viral on the internet, don’t hesitate to contact us.